RS232 / RS422 Home Run (1 to 7) ExtenderInstallation Guide Download Images
- Splits one Cat (RJ45) control cable to 7 cameras via Home Run.
- Easy and clean setup from Marshall Controllers (VS-PTC-IP, VS-PTC-200) and others.
- Extends usable RS232 Cat cable runs for control of cameras to 100m from controller to RS7-HR box and another 100m to each of seven camera locations (200m total). Using RS422 its extends (300m + 300m for a total of 600m).
- Easy access dip switches to switch between RS232 and RS422.
- Refresh button is used when any changes are made (add/remove, dip switch change)
- Rack mount ears provided (1 pair) for 1RU 19" rack mount and small ears (1 pair) for optional table or wall mount.
Rack Mount Kit Included